your music playlist here :) if you don't have anything to put, you can leave this thing blank or delete it.max width 290px.
ARDIVA
DICKY
NOVENTA
about
entries
chat
links
misc
important,please read
your personal disclaimer here or whatever you wish :)
biography
profile here!
Senin, 14 November 2011 03.38
1. what are your motivaton for learning?
I
always
wanted to
know
.
because
learning is
not too late
.
2. what are your strengths?
probably
originated from the
jokes
are
a lot of
inspiration
to
me
.
3. what are you weaknesses?
insomnia,
and
difficult
to manage time.
4. do you feel that you're on the right track?
yet
,
because
I was
still
difficult
to
manage my time
.
5. how well you understand leatures/workshop?
still not
so
constrained
because
most
languages.
6. how confident you're with you skill (com/manual)?
not so
bad
,
at least I
was
working on it.
7. based on learning styles,how confident you're with your plans?
still not
so perfect
,
because
I have not been
able to
set the time
and still
less
reference
.
8. what can you improve?
maybe
my
way of learning
and
planning
to add more
references
to
more
mature
and
get maximum results
.
tagboard
tagboard here :) tagboard width should be 490px to fit nicely.
affiliates
affie
affie
affie
affie
affie
affie
affie
affie
affie
layout by
le
en
archives
× November 2011
× Desember 2011
misc
pictures, whatever videos,cakes butterflies anythingz